Monday, August 25, 2014

Temper tantrums

Tantrums before 8am on a Monday should be illegal.  This morning's drama revolves around our TV remote and Logan not being able to reach it on the couch. can we fast forward to Tuesday night?  I get my husband all to my self (Logan gets him too so I guess half to myself) for almost a week to celebrate our 4th (marriage) anniversary!  In October we will be celebrating 10 years of being together. Getting Elsa in four days. I'm pretty happy with how Bill is progressing here.. hopefully we can get Els to like the bunnies and vice versa. . I'm a little nervous on how it will work. That being said, on a side note I think I have the flesh eating disease because I keep getting bleeding scabs all around my eyes and this has been going on all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment