Monday, August 18, 2014

Logans Citrus Lane Mystery Box

Every so often I will purchase L an extra Citrus Lane Mystery Box. They are not offered all the time, maybe once a month. For $29.99 you are guaranteed $60 worth of items suitable for your kids age and gender. I had a coupon last month which made the box about $24. I received it today and wow was it packed with stuff!  I have been aging him up several months so I can put some toys aside for Christmas.  With his birthday being 7 weeks prior, it is a lot all at once and it is easier to buy a little bit at a time. Today's box included a puzzle, food pouch, plate and bowl set, a push and pull along wooden zebra, a wooden toy truck, a board book and a wooden stacking toy. Bam there's 6 high end gifts out of the way and he can eat the pouch tonight. The total value was $59.67 amazon pricing. Love it and love Citrus Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment