Monday, August 18, 2014

Abandoning social media, sort of

I have been a Facebook junkie for years. I am the friend you either are intrigued by or are absolutely annoyed by as I post a lot of pictures and a lot of statuses.  Mainly I used Facebook not so much to catch up with other people but as a time line of my life and a place to post daily pictures of my beloved family. As of late it seems I can't post too much without people being offended and I'm sick of all the bullshit so it's better I take a well deserved break and focus on keeping my blog up to date. And hell I guess I can post whatever I want on here without feeling like it's "tmi" or worrying that posting yet another picture of my drop dead adorable 9 month old son might cause an Internet eyeroll. I look forward to being able to freely post pictures,  thoughts, recipes and what my family has been up to without the fear of having my head chewed off. Cheers to saying so long for now to FB!
Doggie Countdown - 11 Long Days

First time puppy mommy and daddy are over the moon excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment