Friday, October 10, 2014

Biggest fear

I wish there was a way to overcome what haunts me the most. My absolute biggest fear besides something happening to Logan is something happening to Mark. I am terrified of losing him. Every single day I watch the clock, watch my phone. . I am on wxyz traffic and mdot constantly checking traffic incidents on roads he travels to make sure it isn't him. If he is just a few minutes late I am already broken out in hives and in the bathroom losing what I ate that day. God forbid his phone be dead or him having bad service and I don't hear from him and it's a half hour from when I should, two times now I have called his building at work asking them to connect me to him.  Every one including my doctor says that's silly you need to calm down and relax, meditate, keep yourself busy whatever it takes. . Nothing works. Every day I think he is dead. That's a terrible feeling to feel every. Single.  Day.

4 comments:

  1. Why not put a GPS in his car so you can track him without all the worry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it may seem funny to you, but I am extremely paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey, I don't think it is funny. I am serious- a GPS may help ease your worries. Also, does he know you are feeling this way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does know. He thinks I am being silly with worrying so much. It's just how I am. Glass is half empty kind of mind. I need to relax. But not easy

    ReplyDelete